Allowed Food and Beverage Items for Party Room:
Water, juice, soda
Cake or Cupcakes
Fruit and/or Veggie Tray
Prepackaged snack foods
Please provide your own cups, plates, utensils and napkins
Pizza can be ordered and delivered to you at the Jump Park from anywhere but constantly delivered from Your Pie, Dominos, and Vito's Pizza.
NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS BOTTLES, NO GUM, NO HOT FOOD, NO SILLY STRING OR SLIME CONFETTI
- Please arrive at the MOST fifteen minutes early for your party
- Check in will begin upon your arrival. Every jumper must have an updated waiver and grip socks. Socks will be provided if the jumper does not have any.
- Your host will check guests’ waivers and provide socks, then your jumpers are free to jump for an hour.
- At the hour mark, your host will make an announcement over the loudspeaker calling your party back to your party room.
- You will have a strict 40 minutes in your room to eat, open presents, etc.
- Your host will provide you with a ten-minute warning and will let you know if you have an outstanding balance, after which you should begin to gather your things.
- Be sure to take anything you do not wish to be thrown away with you and pay your balance (if needed) on the way out.
Here at Valley Jump, we love celebrating your special party, or occasion, with you! No cooking, cleaning, or mess for you! Sit back and relax as a dedicated party attendant sets up with simple utensils and paper goods, assists you during the party, and cleans up afterwards. Please visit our Party Information section for more information.
A small selection of outside food/beverages will be permitted including water, juice, soda, cake, cupcakes, veggie/fruit tray, pre-packaged snack foods.
Valley Jump can be rented for a Private party, but we ask that you call for more information.
All Parties are Subject to change for any unforeseen Events